Get AI profits here: https://easytrafficautomation.com #AIProfits #landingpage #automation Are you getting traffic to your landing page but have a poor conversion rate? Then these seven hacks will help boost your conversions and sales. 1. State your value proposition in the header (headline) short 7 to 8 words bold to the point Use quizzes 2. Visual focus use headshot, product shot, video 3. Outline the benefits ie saves time saves money 4. Single-focused call to action 5. Use testimonials and social proof 6. Give a guarantee 7 Engage in storytelling rags to riches Inspiration for this video comes from https://youtu.be/hcPxMuxh5Tc Check out my Channel Here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUbB.. . ================================================== AI Profits, Automation, making money with bots, affiliate marketing, making money using automation, Chase Reiner, automate facebook, automate Instagram, automate youtube, automate Twitter ==========================...
Get AI profits here: https://easytrafficautomation.com Avoid These 5 Mistakes And Go Viral (YT Shorts) #AIProfits #Viral #shorts Learn the 5 mistakes that will stop your Yt shorts from going viral. 1 no text of closed captions 2 no Hook 3 no clear niche or keywords in the title 4 no call to action or opt-in 5? Check out my Channel Here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUbB.. .
Imagine the perfect solution for your chronic pain. Forget addictive pills… difficult exercises… expensive surgeries… unproven home remedies… or the sacrifices that come with “toughing it out”. Think easier. Think safer. Think perfect . What would the perfect pain solution look like? Even though we all have different pains, I’d argue that the “perfect solution” looks the same for all of us. First, it would be completely safe to use – no matter who you are or what you’re doing. It wouldn’t use chemicals, medicine, or drugs. And it wouldn’t be permanent either (you could stop it at any time, with no consequences). And it definitely wouldn’t get you high, or make you groggy, or change anything about you. It would only do one thing: Relieve your pain. And it would do it ASAP . What I’m describing now sounds like a dream. And heck, just a few days ago, I would have said it’s unimaginable… but seeing as I’m literally wearing the exact device I just described as I write this, I can tel...
Comments
Post a Comment